Fifty Favorites, Number Forty-Seven
-
14 July '10 -- This is a shot of the Queensborough Bridge (better known to
New Yorkers as the "59th Street Bridge") from the Queens side, looking
toward ...
Worst. Email. Ever.
-
My 35th birthday was on April 17th, and I spent it in about the best way I
could imagine: Dawn and I cruising up the west coast in our Piper Pacer.
The da...
The Ejit Returns
-
I’m having some serious pressure put on me to rekindle my babble and I know
I’ve been a naughty blogger. Those Canadians must be suffering from cabin
fever...
Buyer Beware...
-
Many new ways have popped up recently for purchasing big ticket items. You
no longer have to go to Best Buy to buy that camera, or a car dealer to buy
a c...
Lady Driver
-
911R: 911 What is your emergency?
Caller: There's a car on the side of the road. There's a lady inside and
her hazard lights are on. It looks like she might...