Cabs Are For Kissing: Why The Medallion Tanked
-
Cabs Are For Kissing: Why The Medallion Tanked: For several years now the
most talked-about topics of conversation with passengers have been Uber and
the f...
Fifty Favorites, Number Forty-Seven
-
14 July '10 -- This is a shot of the Queensborough Bridge (better known to
New Yorkers as the "59th Street Bridge") from the Queens side, looking
toward ...
Future Posts As A Trucker
-
Hi Folks
I have started another blog for my trucking posts.
You can read them al here www.truckmann.blogspot.co.uk
Many thanks for the years of reading th...
-
Bring it on 2026
The year 2025 was a very mixed bag.
As is evident by the title of this blog, I am a very very lazy gardener. I
did the bare minimum. ...
The Ejit Returns
-
I’m having some serious pressure put on me to rekindle my babble and I know
I’ve been a naughty blogger. Those Canadians must be suffering from cabin
fever...
-
It is with great sadness, that the family of Brian announces his passing on
July 25, 2013.
Brian was diagnosed with cancer in May, and received radiation th...
We have moved.
-
We have moved. By this, I mean-me, myself, and I. So, if you feel inclined,
please join me over there.The connecting link is at the bottom. Yes, I am
leavi...
Buyer Beware...
-
Many new ways have popped up recently for purchasing big ticket items. You
no longer have to go to Best Buy to buy that camera, or a car dealer to buy
a c...
Fisking Obama’s Gun Control Speech
-
So, let me get this straight. We have a current President, that couldn’t
pass a background check to become a federal employee because his college
records...
HTC Desire A11 Samrtphone High End Kualitas Tinggi
-
HTC Desire A11 untuk mengtahui banyak hal HTC Desire A11 tentang ponsel HTC
yang saat uni tengah beredar di psaran Lokal dan juga Internsional tentunya
dib...
Lady Driver
-
911R: 911 What is your emergency?
Caller: There's a car on the side of the road. There's a lady inside and
her hazard lights are on. It looks like she might...
-
A store employee coming to work discovered three males loading stolen
merchandise into a car then leaving. He followed while on the phone with
police. Whe...