Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

YOU NEVER KNOW...

WHO WILL COME BY

Yesterday my post about the Burger King commercials got a hit from an ISP identified as "Crispin Porter & Bogusky", out of Miami. That was strange enough to pique my curiosity. Turns out that is the advertising agency that creates Burger King's ads. Oh, I tried their new Steakhouse sandwich yesterday. Just another ground beef patty with steak sauce as one of the condiments. Not really worth the extra cost. I suggest sticking with their Whopper.

***

By internet standards, this is a long report. A very interesting article about the changing global economy and the realities we'll have to become use to in the 21st century. I strongly suggest you read it. It may adjust your POV on a lot of things. It put a lot of things in perspective for me.


Over The Limit?
UNDER ARREST!
Please don't drink and drive


"Let's all be careful out there!"