Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Friday, June 30, 2006

ALMOST FORGOT

FIRST CALL OF THE NIGHT


About 7:15pm I am sent to The Grand for an OGG run.

Pull into our normal pickup location, notify the valet supervisor who I was there for and stared down the entry trying to guess which of the people coming out were mine. Not a lot of choices.

Then this limo pulls across my view. We talk story for a bit and then find out he was there tp get the same people.

The Grand's conceirge department sometimes believes in the "belt" AND "suspenders" approach. I wonder if they used to work for NASA?


Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER