Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WANNA HAVE SOME FUN?

A popular activity in South America, Zip-lining is becoming a popular tourist activity on Mau'i.

Here is a great news story about it from a local (Honolulu) TV station. Be sure to watch their news video also. The company has 2 locations on the island. One up on the side of Haleakala and a new venue in Kaanapali, over on the "Westside".
This is some video that a tourist took of his adventure.

***
Just to bring everyone up to date on what I am doing:

Work has been impossible to find due to many factors. But an opportunity has opened up for me. Completely out of "left field". I'll be returning to California around the end of the month. Getting a passport and then I'll be heading for Asia, most likely Korea, to teach conversational English. It just seems like the perfect job at this point in my life. This blog will always remain up and running but the locales I "broadcast" from are going to vary.

I am excited!

Oh, my kitty Bear is going to be adopted by my "daughter", Amber.

I'll relate more about all this later.


Over The Limit?
UNDER ARREST!
Please don't drink and drive


"Let's all be careful out there!"