Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ODDS & ENDS

I had a link to an article about this in yesterday's edition of ODDS & ENDS. Now I have found a video:


Here is one about a burger you can get in NYC for only $175:



A new entry in the LLDE category. If you find any stories that you think would be entries in the LEX LUTHOR DOESN'T EXIST category, please e-mail them to me.

Pinnacle Airlines, out of Memphis TN has suspended a pilot and flight attendent because they...
Naw, you read the story. But I wonder if the terms "joy stick" or "cockpit" were used in their statements? LOL

I've been a cabbie. I've been a cop. Maybe now this guy will learn the difference between a 7-digit number and a 3-digit one. Either way, he got a ride.

Another one for the BARNEY FIFE file.

Over The Limit?
UNDER ARREST!
Please don't drink and drive


"Let's all be careful out there!"