Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Monday, May 19, 2008

ODDS & ENDS

If you have a spare $29.3 million (£15 million, €18.8 million) than why not buy the leasehold on the island of Herm. It is 1.5 miles long by ½ mile wide, has a population of about 50 and is part of the British Channel Islands located off the northern coast of France.

If you are receiving disability payments because you are too ill to walk, it is probably a bad idea to referee soccer games. I guess running wasn't a problem. Which goes to show that insurance fraud isn't just an American custom.

This story would have been better if a milk truck would have been involved. ;-)

Pilots say that any landing you can walk away from is considered good. I guess that applies to takeoffs also.

"I am drunk and I had a wreck". In my life, that wasn't something uncommon for me to hear. But from a 12-year old boy? I can almost hear his mother now, "Jimmy Ray Billy Bob, youse got some mighty big 'splaining to do."

I offer this one without any editorial comment (cause I can't stop laughing).

Okay, HEFTY makes some mighty strong trash bags. Thats a given. But is the demographic their latest ads seem to target really that large? God, I hope not. Then again, there IS New Jersey.

Over The Limit?
UNDER ARREST!
Please don't drink and drive


"Let's all be careful out there!"