Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Sunday, April 09, 2006

TRANSLATOR UPGRADED

You may have noticed that I have changed this blog's translator.

Increased the number of language capabilities from 8 to 12.

The languages now available are:
CHINESE - traditional
CHINESE - simple
DUTCH
FRENCH
GERMAN
GREEK
ITALIAN
JAPANESE
KOREAN
PORTUGUESE
RUSSIAN
SPANISH

If anyone would like to add this to their english language blog, just send me an e-mail for the code.
==============================================
Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

3 comments:

Dogbait said...

I suppose one could cheat and just go get it from Page Source in Firefox. Not a bad idea though. Do thay have a translator for the Aussie language "Strine"!

Flora Pang said...

I appreciate all your photo-taking efforts. Those were awesome.

Chelsea said...

Have you lived in Hawaii your whole life? I can't imagine actually getting to live somewhere so glorious... I was there for the first time in January, but we stayed on Oahu the whole time. My fiance and I are going to be there again for our honeymoon - but this time, Maui!! I can't wait. What a paradise...

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER