Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Saturday, May 24, 2008

RANDOM "STUFF"

Yesterday's gas prices:

Judy:

Typical afternoon traffic on south Kihei Road:


Some images of me taken yesterday afternoon:


Plastic bags are the bane of modern existence. If this kid's discovery and solution finds a marketing manager, he has just become a billionare.

When its your "time", its your time and when its not, its not. I would classify this as a medical anomaly.

We've all heard of "crop circles", but how about forest rings? It is a fascinating read and, no, its not about ET visitations or pranksters with vivid imaginations.

Over the last 8 years I have developed habits that I wasn't even aware of. Nothing strange or weird, just little things. Now that Bear is gone, I still find myself glancing over to where his cubby-hole tower once stood. Before moving my desk chair I am still checking to make sure he isn't in the path of one of the casters. In fact, every time I move I keep glancing around to see if I am going to disturb him or if he is ready for a kitty treat. Old habits are hard to break. [tiny sob]

Over The Limit?
UNDER ARREST!
Please don't drink and drive


"Let's all be careful out there!"