Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

MY RUN OF GOOD LUCK ON MONDAY

DIDN'T ROLL OVER TO TUESDAY

I'll make it real simple:

8 runs total for the shift
  • 1. 8:40p
  • 2. 10:05p
  • 3. 1;29a
  • 4. 2:05a
  • 5. 3:12a
  • 6. 3:29a
  • 7. 3:58a
  • 8. 4:33a (this one went to OGG!)

This is Ali and Donna. They are Physician's Assistants (PA) and are on the island for a work related confidence.

~Ali & Donna~

Ali is from Bend, Oregon, USA and Donna is from Gainesville, Florida, USA.

This a pic of the parking lot at The Shops At Wailea. Taken about 8p. Pretty barren.
Some interesting paint schemes I saw last night



Thanks for coming by. Sorry there wasn't more to talk about but it was very slow.

I am working on a short video that I'll try to post later today. Windows Movie Maker is acting weird for me this morning. and I gave up until after I make this post.

Aloha!


THE PICTURE GALLERY

THE BIG ISLAND

Kiluea Volcano












***



"Let's all be careful out there!"