Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Thursday, June 29, 2006

WITH BATED BREATHE

I AWAIT EACH MESSAGE

Like everyone, I thought I've had some bad vacations in my life.

The worst of mine don't even begin to hold a candle to what happened to our good friend Bob, of Taxi Tales.

He is still unfolding the story, with brief posts each day.

You need to read them in this order to get the complete effect.


He should have another post out this evening, his time.

I have my fingers crossed, since this is still an ongoing event.




Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

1 comment:

Joann said...

Yes, we must hope for the best for Bob.

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER