Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

WELL, I SCREWED UP

BIG TIME!!

I was making a change in the sidebar. Didn't like how it looked on "preview" and instead of just "clear edit", I highlighted and deleted.

OOPS!!

Didn't notice that everything above where I was deleting got highlighted too.

Pressed the delete key and wiped out all of the blog template above the "My Profile" segment.

I saved what remained of the template, reloaded the original (unmodified) template and the reinstalled the portion I was able to save.

Now comes the hard work.

Reinstalling the visitor flags and CIA Worldbook of Facts links for all 61 nations.

Reinstalling the banner,

Reinstalling the translator.

Reinstalling the Firefox Browser link.



Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER