Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Friday, May 12, 2006

ZIPPITY DO DAH

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

NOT!


I usually awake around 3:00pm, leap jump hop crawl stumble out of bed, get a HUGE glass of iced tea and head for the PC to find out what has happened in our world.

Today, I was jerked into reality by the BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP of my alarm clock at 5:00pm.

Crawling out of bed was a barely viable option, falling would probably be more accurate.

The body was clearly sending the signal that this day wasn't going to involve me.

Felt like I had had my ass stomped by a rampaging bull.

Called off, fed BEAR and went back to bed.

2:30am now. Wide awake. Feeling somewhat better.

I'll probably be ok for Friday night. Besides, that is one of my two nights to dispatch, and we all know how much that means to me.
==============================================

Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

1 comment:

june in florida said...

See Wil that suns not good for a nightowl. Hope you feel better...June

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER