Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Monday, March 13, 2006

PROUD GRANDPA


This is a pic, taken today, of my 15 year old grandson, Zac, doing a back flip at Dodge Ridge, a ski resort in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California.

As his father, my son Rob, stated in the e-mail:
"Ah to be young and fearless again." I concur.

I have four grandsons aged 21, 15, 12 (almost 13) and 2 (the surprise package). I am unabashedly proud of all of them.
==============================================

Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER