Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Circle of Life

Phone calls can generally be assigned into three categories: MUNDANE, GOOD, BAD.

Yesterday I got one each in the latter two.

Princess Leah (Wisker's sister) and Pete the Prince had a 6.3 pound /19 inch baby boy.  Big sister Queen Nora is ecstatic, she now has a baby brother.  Henry James Silas was a little early but not in as much of a rush as Nora was a few years back.  No further details are available.

My son also called to inform me that one of his good friends died overnight Wed/Thu.  Marlene was a contemporary of his and I had known her since her late teens.  She had some major medical issues that she dealt with bravely and quietly.  A single mother, it was her 12yo daughter who found her.  She apparently passed quietly in her sleep.  R.I.P.


"Let's all be careful out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER