Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TAKEN - The SyFy mini-series (complete episodes)

I have added the wonderful SyFy mini-series TAKEN to the CULT-TV section of my other blog, the HOME THEATER CENTER.

That's right, besides 1,000 movies I also have some unique and quirky TV shows available.  Band of BrothersFireflyDefying Gravity (including the 5 episodes not shown on American television).  Coming up, in the near future, I will be adding Dead Like Me and FROM THE EARTH TO THE MOON

So, take a moment and drop on over.  I think you'll enjoy whats available.








"Let's all be careful out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER