Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I AM IMPRESSED

Back when I started this ol' blog, I hoped that I would reach every country in the world. I am not doing too bad.

Those areas in white are where I have NOT had visitors from.

In the Caribbean I am missing Anguilla, Cuba, Haiti and Turks and Caicos Islands.

South America is missing Falkland Islands and Suriname.

Europe finally gave me Monaco but I still need Andorra, San Marino and Vatican City to complete the set.

Asia was a surprise. I only need Bhutan, East Timor, North Korea and Turkmenistan.

As you can see, Africa has a lot of room for growth: Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, uinee Conakry, Lesotho, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Western Sahara, Zambia.

The Pacific Basin (Oceania) also has some elusive locales: Kiribati, Federated States of Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Pitcairn Islands, Rarotonga & the Cook Islands, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu.









"Let's all be careful out there!"