Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Friday, September 19, 2008

CATARACTS

Thats the diagnois of the doctor who examined me yesterday. After reading what Wikipedia had to say, all the symptoms are correct.

So, I am effectively blind until I can get treated..

This is also why my posts have been so spotty of late. Trying to see the keyboard and reading what is displayed is problematic and very wearisome.

I guess I should get my disability. I am blind and until medicare can kick in I will be. I need medicare to cover the cost of the surgery.

I guess all that wonderful sunshine in Hawaii could be considered a major factor. UV light is as strong there as you can find anywhere on the face of the planet.

Have a great weekend, everybody.


"Let's all be careful out there!"