Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SURFING THE WEB

CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING

This is not a joke. I was trying to view some video at CNN.COM and this is the message I received. I always thought 10 was a higher number than 8.

"You never have to worry about the cops around here. I own this area and no pussy cop would ever....Ah. Excuse me for a minute."



It was fun until the broken jaw, missing teeth and casteration:


Being a mascot is hard work:


I thought pouring water over someone at a sports event was reserved for the players and coach. Not a whacked out kamakazi fan and an innocent news reporter, standing on the street outside of the event. And NO, I don't think this one is funny. "Blue Boy" committed a battery, his face is shown and he should spend some "down time" in lock-up. IMO.


Do you like clowns? A lot of people find them creepy and scary. Look at the transformation that occurs when Mister Rogers puts on a mask:


If you haven't guessed by now. There isn't one frakking interesting story in the news. I am tired of the war. Tired of politics. Tired of Dubya.

I am just frakking tired of everything.

But you folks. I'll never get tired of you. Thanks for stopping over.

Later...

"Let's all be careful out there!"