Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Saturday, July 05, 2008

I TOLD THE REAL ESTATE AGENT...

That I have always lived on the edge and I wanted a place with a view. Somewhere that I could drop off the face of the Earth.
Here are some other locations that were suggested. I think I was taken a bit too literally.




We've had some breezes the past few days, which has cleared the air considerably. Not totally clean but a hell of a lot better. Looking for temps back in the 100's early next week.

The Republicans are working to find something to do with Bush at this year's convention. Just what is the big question.

"Let's all be careful out there!"