Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I AM NOT SURE...

WHETHER TO BE INSULTED OR NOT

blog readability test

At least it wasn't rated Elementary School


With the release of Firefox 3 on Tuesday, Mozilla may set a new category (and record) for the Guinness Book of World Records. The goal is 1,000,000 downloads in a single day. Turns out that no one has ever tracked this before.

The garmet industry is all abuzz about the latest in lunar fashion.

That wonderful smell of a new shower curtain could just kill you.

They say that whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger. There have been times in my life where I thought I was going to die and was afraid that I wouldn't.

"Let's all be careful out there!"