Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Monday, March 17, 2008

A ST. PATRICK'S DAY WISH FOR YOU


May your life be long

May your heart be true

May your path be clear
and your skies be blue

May your soul be happy
and your spirit light

May you know deep joy

May your dreams take flight
***

***
Don't you hate when you forget to set your alarm? STORY

***
I ran into a bit of a problem yesterday about "bug bombing" my place. For some reason, my kitty decided that he wasn't going to leave the house. I tried for almost 45 minutes to capture and place him in the very large storage shed. For my efforts, I have bites, and claw marks from my elbows to my finger tips. My landlord even lent me a set of heavy gloves. He bit and clawed through them. For the rest of the day, it was growl (I didn't know cats could growl) and hiss and striking out at me if I got within 5 feet of him. We are talking reversion back to his (large) African ancestors. At this moment, close to midnight, he is asleep at my feet. He weighs, maybe, 5 pounds. He kicked my ass!

The rest of the structure was bombed successfully. So, unless I want everybody else's critters moving in with me, I have got to do it later this week. Going to have to trick him. If my next post is from MMMC, you'll know he kicked my ass again.

***
Planning on partying tonight? Do us all a favor - call a cab! Nothing ruins a good drunk than waking up in a jail cell, or worse.

I'll be here tomorrow, if you can navigate your way back. Keyboards do make a hell of a racket when you are hung over. Even louder than a cat stomping on wall-to-wall carpeting.

Heard this great line yesterday:
A government is a body of people.
Usually, notably, ungoverned

Mahalo

Aloha


THE PICTURE GALLERY




Over The Limit?
UNDER ARREST!
Please don't drink and drive


"Let's all be careful out there!"