Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Monday, March 31, 2008

CHICKEN LITTLE...

SHOULD HAVE HIS MEDS ADJUSTED

I see that some semi-quasi-qualified professor on the Big Island has filed a lawsuit in Federal Court in Honolulu to have CERN, located in Switzerland, shut down. He fears that the LHC (world's largest) will create "black holes" and suck the Earth into non-existence.

I don't know about the rest of you but this isn't even a blip on my "worry" radar.

***
An interesting sculpture located on I-90, just outside of Seattle.

***
A solar wind stream hit Earth on March 26th, sparking bright auroras as far south as Oregon, Michigan and Wisconsin in the United States. More images here..

***
Well, ¼ of the year is now gone. Like everyone else, I've had my ups & downs. Lets hope the "ups" overshadow the "downs" by the end of the year.

Don't forget, tomorrow is April Fool's Day. Be careful!

Mahalo

Aloha


THE PICTURE GALLERY




Over The Limit?
UNDER ARREST!
Please don't drink and drive


"Let's all be careful out there!"