Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Thursday, February 21, 2008

WELL, I AM OUT OF WORK

BUT NOT FOR LONG

Woke up today to find this in my inbox:
Will,
I don't think you can see good enough to drive for us anymore. I've been concerned about this for a long time. Your attitude doesn't help either. You expect us to repair or junk everything you drive.
Good Luck,
I've already contacted another company and should be back on the road within 48 hours. Now I will have the whole island as my territory, rather than being confined to just the Grand Wailea.

Of course, I am going to have to become a "day" person and work more hours, but they won't include the dog-watch any longer. And I'll have a cab 24/7. Its a move that I've been contemplating for a while but couldn't mention here.

I am working on my parting post. Check back tomorrow, when I tell all the things that I have kept secret.

Then we'll learn about "attitude".

Oh, this is the first time I've ever been fired by an e-mail. 21st Century technology. LOL!



Over The Limit?
UNDER ARREST!
Please don't drink and drive


"Let's all be careful out there!"