Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Saturday, December 01, 2007

THE BIGGEST NEWS

OF THE NIGHT:

At least it isn't as bad as the UK. Yet!?!

Forgot I had this one in the camera. Took it from up in Wailuku Heights when I took those 4 latinos home. Looking down on Kahului:
On Sunday I am being taken to dinner by my "alter" family. Ron and Susan, Alissa's parents, are chilling at their condo in Makena, where I took the photo for my banner. They are also the grandparents of 'Queen" Nora. I am looking forward to it. They are really nice people. The whole family will be back here in February.

I LOVE YOU, WISKERS!

Received an e-mail this week from a very nice lady. She and her family are going to be visiting later this month. She'll be arriving a couple of days earlier that the others and we have made arraingements for my co-driver, "Murph", to make the pick-up, in ONE-NINE. Hopefully, we'll be able to hook up for coffee during her stay. Actually get to meet one of my non-local readers. That'll be cool. Hope I am not a disappointment.

***
I refuse to be a whiner today.
8 fares / 69 miles / 4th quarter below $100 bracket

Well, its the First of December. We enter the death throes of 2007.

How many of you are still "on schedule" for Christmas?

Me neither.

***
Probably the Greatest "Showman" of my generation.
R.I.P.
Evel

MAHALO

ALOHA


THE PICTURE GALLERY

Morning Moonrise
Big Surf
DUH!!
West Mau'i Mountains
Ma'alaea
North Kihei
Wailuku/Kahului (far upper right)
Ahhh!
***




"Let's all be careful out there!"