Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Monday, October 22, 2007

OMG!

WAS IT SLOW

I only dispatched 37 runs from 6p-2a. By 1a I was kicking drivers loose. No sense in prolonging their agony.

Dispatched from the sofa in my TV room. Kept my voice as soft as possible, so as to not disturb my upstairs neighbor.

A former driver, "Ear-ache", has been recycled. He drives ONE-NINE from 7p-5a on Sunday and Monday nights. He is the new relief graveyard. He has a tendency to wreck cabs. I didn't know it was him until about 1/2 way through the shift. I just hope he is kind to ONE-NINE or I'll be without a ride.

Nothing in this weeks e-mailbag, so I'll just wish everyone a great week and fix myself some dinner.

Mahalo

Aloha


THE PICTURE GALLERY

Assorted Mau'i
***





"Let's all be careful out there!"