Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

AND RELISHED EVERY MOMENT

Lingering tenderness around T-6/T-7. Not really sure where the focus of the pain exactly was. The rest of me feels just tired but no residual effects.

Except for 2 things. Lost my sense of hunger. I've eaten one meal since Sunday. I ate a TV dinner because I knew I should put something inside me. Also don't seem to have much of a taste sense either. Everything is either just "there" or has limited taste bud reaction.

Sleep is my greatest desire. I stay awake for a few hours and then just drift off. Rest is the best medicine when the body needs to heal, I guess.

As you can tell, I didn't work Tuesday night. I needed one more day of recuperation. My "at rest" heartbeat is 96. Normally it is around 60.

Enjoy today's PICTURE GALLERY

THE PICTURE GALLERY

SPF-75
Northeast Coast
Mau'i
Kona Coast
Big Island
OGG
Northeast Mau'i
***





"Let's all be careful out there!"