Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

NOT FEELING TOO HOT

SO I CANCELED DINNER

Which is a big disappointment. Monday is the one day I have all to myself and I relish the time I get to spend with Judy. But I broke a rear molar last night and the pain is incredible. Plus it left a needle sharp pinnacle that just loves injecting itself into my tongue.
Ouch!
If I had insurance, I'd see a dentist but, alas, that isn't the case. So, endure until the body makes its necessary adjustments to this new situation. And it will.

***
Take it and find out if you are as "cool" now as you were in high school.

***
PAINT JAM

Pump up the volume and enjoy.



***
Enjoy the pix and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Mahalo

Aloha


THE PICTURE GALLERY

Halloween - 2006
Front Street
Lahaina
Kailua Beach
O'ahu
Last Swim Of The Day
Haleakala
Rainbow
***




"Let's all be careful out there!"