Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I AM SO GLAD...

TO BE HOME

Another pretty sunset last night
Looking back towards Haleakala
***
The Fates sometimes answer our questions, in the most unexpected way.
From Belongum's Blog.
***
Another great story, from Las Vegas Cabbie Chronicles, is about love and devotion.

***
15 fares / 109 miles / top quarter of $100 bracket
I forced myself to work last night. Need the money. Made it until 11p, then I had to go home. I was exhausted. Tried to catch a brief nap but couldn't fall asleep. Back on the street at 1a and struggled through until 5a. Ergo, today's post is going to be very, very brief. Oh, and I should have stayed home.

I dispatch tonight from home. From 4a to 12n (UTC) you'll know where I am.

I am off to bed. Talk with you tomorrow, after I go
"OFF THE AIR".
Have a fantastic day!

Mahalo

Aloha


THE PICTURE GALLERY


Haleakala
Ka'anapali
West Maui Mountains
Behind
Kahului Bay
Banyan Tree
"World's Largest"
Lahaina
Halloween - 2006
Front Street
Lahaina
***



93381




"Let's all be careful out there!"