Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MEMORIAL MONDAY

PLEASANT DAY/NIGHT

There hasn't been a story in our local "rag" about that car fire I reported on Saturday. So, the rumors must have been just that. Rumors.

Had dinner at Judy's. Some "take-away" that I picked up on my way there. Since HEROES is on hiatus until late September, we opted to watch The History Channel instead.

Earlier in the day I watched "Band Of Brothers". Probably the best miniseries that HBO ever produced.

***
My co-worker, Tina, who also is a licensed "Activities" agent/broker. Runs her own business. She and some friends recently did the horseback "thing" inside Haleakala. She said it was a lot of fun. She passed some photos to me (sunset excluded) for today's THE PICTURE GALLERY. Hope you enjoy them.

Short post today. I am tired and want to get some extra sleep before I go back to work tonight.

I hope everyone (in the US) had a great 3-day weekend. Now you only have 4 days in which to cram 5 days worth of work.

Have fun.

Mahalo

Aloha



THE PICTURE GALLERY

Tina On Applejack
Science City
Informational Plaque
Summit - Haleakala
Thats The Big Island
A Little Over 100 Miles Away
The Beginning Of The Ride
The Trail
Sliding Sands
Deep In The Crater
This Outlet Is Called
PU'U
The Crater Floor
Jaquaranda Lane

Bad Weather
Below The Summit


Chucker Partridge

***





"Let's all be careful out there!"