Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Sunday, July 23, 2006

FUBAR

THE WORLD IS SCREWED UP!

Its summer. Its Saturday. Where is everybody?

The night started off god-awful slow and then ground to a complete halt. Very little activity. In fact, the phone never rang from 10:00pm to 12:30am.

Our brief moment of activity was from 1:30am to 2:30am ("bar close") and the three of us (TMR Alex, Mexican Mary and myself) had to hustle. At midnight I had less than $50 on the meter and doubled that in that one hour. Had one run after I went solo for the night

However, the tips that I did receive were great! A couple of times I was given $20 on a $5-$6 run and told to keep the change. Only once was I tipped less than the "meter". I actually took home more than I metered on my 10 runs of the night. Like I said, the tips were (very, very) good.

Oh, lost another tooth this morning. The one to the right of the one I lost Tuesday. It doesn't even ache. Scary.



GOOD VIBRATIONS

Our good friend, MEATAREDA (aka Dog Bait) has been hospitalized after a medical "incident" and I ask everyone to send positive thoughts his way. He is going to be okay, but he gave everyone one hell'uv a big scare.

He is receiving the best medical care in the world.

The world renowned cardiologist, Dr. Holly Muppet.






TODAY'S PICS

Another southside resort


"Sea" Horses

Surfing the Northshore

Distant aerial view of Molokini. Kaho'olawe at top

Closer aerial view

Two sea views of Molokini



The rocky coast along the Keanae peninsula

Ma'alaea

Ma'alaea Harbor

Honokalani black sand beach at Waianapanapa

Haleakala Crater

Eucalyptus ("bubble-gum") trees

Petroglyphs





Entry to"The Spa" at The Grand

I showed you this statue at The Grand before, from a distance
Top is with the flash and bottom is just the ambient light






Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

1 comment:

june in florida said...

Dam Wil your falling apart. You will be sitting in your cab eating Gerbers if you dont start taking care of yourself.I know how cab drivers eat, been there, done that.

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER