Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Sunday, June 18, 2006

TRAGIC FOLLOWUP


The victim of the savage beating at the "Triangle" last week is still in the hospital. Multiple skull fractures, every bone in his face broken. He knows his first name but cannot remember his last. When asked to count from 1 to 10, he can't remember what comes after 2.

The lack of oxygen to the brain and the severe beating did a lot of damage.

Oh, and the 400# shaved gorilla responsible for all this trauma has been seen back on the streets.

Would someone show me the justice?



Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

1 comment:

F.B. Cabby said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm a firm believer in the saying "what goes around, comes around" and "the sun don't shine on one dogs arse all the time" some day he'll get whats comming to him!

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER