Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Monday, June 05, 2006

FASCINATING!

BAR: LARGEST MULTI-TOUCH TOUCHSCREEN

Found this at "Taxiblog.de".

I wonder where this bar is located?



The tag at "You Tube" said:
This is the surface of an interactive, 10 meter long bar. Every glass, cup, cellphone, car key, businesscard or even fingers will be recognized. www.i-bar.ch




Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

2 comments:

jeepgirl said...

Hey Wil! Read your blog almost daily (when my night shift schedule will allow). Your perspective and beautiful photos always make me smile. One of these days I will make it off the east coast and to your side of the world. I hope you're my driver when I get there!!!

Aaron the Truck Driver said...

Nice bar but what does it look like when the bar is full of drinks and peoples arms and everyone wanting to touch it.

Seems like it would get kind of bright.

Id prefer that Tiki bar you posted pictures of a while back

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER