Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Saturday, May 20, 2006

LOST HORIZONS

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I have been pushing myself a little too hard, of late, and it caught up with me yesterday. Too many long hours, too much coffee, tea and cola. Way too many cigarettes.

I am pretty sure that my alarm went off at 5pm but I never heard it. I keep it across the bedroom so that I HAVE to get out of bed to shut it off. It will "beep" for one hour. I was dead to the world. Became aware of my surroundings about 2:30am Saturday. Lost a whole shift. Did have some surreal but enjoyable dreams.


CAB #7


Cab #7 is a dream to drive. A luxury vehicle with just about every "bell and whistle" imaginable.





The dashboard is a hybrid analog/digital that is easily readable. All the features appear when you first start the engine and then settle into operational mode.






You can even switch from "English" readout to metric readout, at the push of a button.






It has an older style meter, which uses a different sequence of button pushing to operate.








MONTAGE OF LAHAINA

Here are the images, in random order. Basically just a "raw" file dump.




































BTW

Foodland, a statewide supermarket chain, is hiring. In case anyone is interested.









Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER