Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Sunday, March 19, 2006

EARLY IN MY CAREER

Me, at the age of 26. Definately not someone you wanted to be stopped by, especially if you were DUI.

I was 5 years into my career. Just about where the "John Wayne" syndrome begins.

See, I really had a full head of black hair once. I am about 45% Cherokee indian and 45% Irish and 10% "other" (whatever came over the back fence while great-great grandpappy was out plowing the fields).

That indian/irish combo means that I like to get drunk and "scalp" people. (Please, save the negative comments. This is a joke.)
==============================================

Later.....

Wil
=8^))
"Let's all be careful out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER