Kihei, Hawaii Whitefish, Montana Bloomington, Minnesota Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria UTC/GMT Iraq Afghanistan Republic of Korea Ocean Grove, Victoria
Optimized for 1280x1024 resolution

Thursday, May 20, 2004

WIDDLE WABBITS



An adorable little girl, all blonde curls and blue eyes walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp:



"Excuthe me, mithter do you keep widdle wabbiths?"



The shopkeeper's heart melts and he gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabby or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabby over there?"



She, blushing, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice, "I don't phink my python weally givth a phuck."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing Your "Talk Story".

Bored? Wanna watch a movie? Then check out my other blog, HOME THEATER CENTER